To celebrate hitting 20,000 Twitter followers we are giving away over £500 worth of fitness stuff!
We want to give something back to our loyal fans as a thank you, so we got in touch with our favourite fitness brands to bring together a set of prizes that we would want to win ourselves.
To top it all off, we’ve chipped in ourselves and bought a brand new iPad Mini with a custom TEG case! These are perfect for taking our training plans to the gym or for keeping our recipes to hand when cooking up some healthy treats in the kitchen.
How To Enter
It’s really simple. All you have to do to win is:
- Follow @TrainEatGain on Twitter
- Retweet the daily giveaway posts
You might be wondering how to identify the official giveaway posts. We’ll make it really clear — giveaway posts will be clearly marked with RT to Win!
The winner will be drawn at random one week after the giveaway starts. Just remember that you must be following us in order to win — retweeting without following will mean you can’t win unfortunately.
Here’s a quick rundown of all the prizes you can win.
1. Custom TEG iPad Mini
Who doesn’t love Apple’s iPad Mini? To tell you the truth, we were sceptical when it first launched, but it’s turned into a must-have tool for browsing the internet, checking your Facebook or watching films like Pumping Iron on a long flight.
It’s also the perfect size for our training plans — you can download them directly to iBooks and take them with you wherever you go!
2. Hognuts Nut Butters
If you’re a fellow nut butter addict then you don’t want to miss out on this one! Hognuts Nut Butters are hand made in Yorkshire, making them totally unique and all the better for it.
Hognuts Nut Butters are all made in limited batches, and they try to add very few extra ingredients to make sure they’re as healthy as possible. We’re giving away loads of flavours including a limited-edition Christmas Pudding Peanut Butter that will make a perfect festive treat or gift.
3. Quest Bars – Every Flavour
Unless you’ve been in hiding for the past 5 years you will have heard of Quest Nutrition and their world-famous Quest bars. They now come in 16 different flavours from banana nut muffin to apple pie and everything in between — and we have all of them!
The team at Quest Nutrition set out to create a no-compromise protein bar in terms of both taste and composition, and that’s why they’re known as the protein bar company. If you’re anything like us then I bet you want to know what all these insane flavours taste like!
4. V3 Apparel Mystery Prize
The team at V3 Apparel got in touch with us at the last minute as they really wanted to get involved with this giveaway. We have always thought their clothing stands out (have you seen their awesome muscle leggins?) and thought you guys would love to get your hands on some, so we thought ‘why not?’
This is called the mystery prize as we’re not revealing what you can win until later in the giveaway, but what we can tell you is that it’ll be a unisex package with multiple items of clothing. If you’re short of gym wear, and let’s face it we can never have enough, then you’ve gotta enter for this!
5. Bulldog Gear Muscle Floss
We got in touch with Bulldog Gear specifically to get you guys some Muscle Floss for this giveaway. We’ve found this stuff to be invaluable if you’ve suffered from tennis elbow, golfers’ elbow or any sort of knee pain – you can wrap up the joint for support and to perform ‘flossing’ to aid recover.
This stuff is useful even if you aren’t injured as it’s long, stretchy and tough meaning that it also doubles as a resistance band! We use this stuff every time we’re in the gym and you can too.
Fed up of getting calluses from the gym? Not everyone cares about calluses, but if you do then these are a sweat-wicking lightweight alternative to gym gloves, plus they come in a camo finish and are genuine leather so they’re sure to last.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Train Eat Gain Ltd (company no. 8947124) whose registered office is at 54 Old Croft Road, Stafford, ST170NJ.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via .
- Closing date for entry will be 20/11/2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: .
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.