WEEK 2 Eat – Meal prep
- Prepare multiple meals in advance rather than one at a time – the more meals you prep at one time, the more time you will save
- Helps you to stick to the food choices by always having something ready to grab & go!
- Choose to prep meals which will freeze well e.g curries, chillies and risottos rather than things like salads
- Store these meals in tupperware containers (plastic or glass are both fine)
- Having a very large pan will help a lot!
- Time saving
- Saves you up to 5 hours every week (almost an extra day each month!)
- Gives you more social time or more “me time” and less stress
- Do it at least once every week (e.g. Sunday evening)