- The last mindset tool of the TRINITY mindset routine
- Based on The Work by Byron Katie
- You MUST study “Loving What Is” by Byron Katie (book or audiobook) or The Little Book or you won’t get the benefits from this
- Thoughts lead to Feelings e.g. I’m pissed off at my boss
- Feelings influence your Actions e.g. Feeling stressed and binging on chocolate
- Actions lead to Results e.g. Gaining weight
- The Work helps you question your thoughts so you can ultimately get what you want
- The process (4 questions) – for each thought/statement:
- Is that true? Yes/No
- Can you absolutely know that to be true? Yes/No
- What happens when you believe the thought?
- Who would you be without the thought?
- Then you “Turn it around”:
- To the self (+ 3 pieces of evidence where this is true)
- To the other (+ 3 pieces of evidence where this is true)
- To the opposite (+ 3 pieces of evidence where this is true)
- When should I do it?
- Weekly – Judge Your Neighbour Worksheet
- Daily – One Belief at a Time Worksheet (on each of the beliefs on the Judge Your Neighbour Worksheet)
- Again, remember The Tools include digital versions of the worksheets to help you do this process