Terms & Conditions (90-Day Bikini Body Challenge)
1. The promoter is: TRAIN EAT GAIN LTD. (company no. 08947124) whose registered office is at 54 OLD CROFT ROAD STAFFORD UNITED KINGDOM ST170NJ.
2. All contestants must be a member of our “TRINITY” programme in order to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://traineatgain.com/90-day-challenge/
4. Closing date for the first stage of entry will be the 10th of June 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
6.1. In order to be entered into the grand prize draw, entrants must submit their name, before picture and e-mail address by the 10th of June 2016 as well as submitting an after picture by the 28th of August 2016. Before and after pictures must be taken from the front, side or ¾ view and show contestants clothed in a bathing suit or similar.
6.2. Five contestants will receive the grand prize of:
A one day experience on the 4th of September in the city of Bath, UK which will involve a spa morning with massage and lunch, a voucher to purchase a new bikini, professional tanning, makeup and hair (if wanted) and a professional photoshoot
6.3. There will be two monthly prize draws where one contestant (“Transformation of the Month Winner”) will receive a prize for the best transformation each month . In order to be entered into the monthly prize draw, entrants must have submitted their name, before picture and e-mail address by the 10th of June 2016 as well as submitting a progress picture before the last day of each month they wish to enter. The closing dates for entry are as follows:
- Monthly Prize Draw 1 – 10th July 2016
- Monthly Prize Draw 2 – 7th August 2016
6.4. Each month, one contestant who enters the monthly prize draw will receive the monthly prize which will be chosen by the promoter.
6.6. All dates and times refer to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Contestants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective jurisdiction.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If a contestant submits multiple entries, only the last of these will be accepted and all other entries will be disregarded.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
11. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Every entrant who submits both a before and after picture agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.