20% OFF TEG Ultimate Muscle Plan
FREE TEG Ultimate Cutting Plan when you complete the challenge!
All entrants will get a special 20% discount on our new Ultimate Muscle Plan! This plan contains a tried and tested training and nutrition program designed to build muscle and strength. In addition to the 20% discount, if you complete our 12-week muscle challenge, we will give you a FREE copy of our Ultimate Cutting Plan so you can get shredded and show off the muscle mass you have built!
To claim your 20% discount, all you need to do is fill out a simple form with a few details about yourself and a before picture which we will compare to your after picture at the end of the challenge. After you enter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your discount code. Make sure the before picture shows enough of your body that we can see how you have changed after 12 weeks!
The challenge will kick off on the 11th of June but you can claim this 20% discount until the 15th of June. You will need to submit your final progress picture by the 5th of September, two days after the 12 week plan ends (this is to give you guys some extra time to get it sorted).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: TRAIN EAT GAIN LTD (company no. 08947124) whose registered office is at 54 OLD CROFT ROAD STAFFORD UNITED KINGDOM ST170NJ.
2. A Purchase of “TEG Ultimate Muscle Plan” is necessary to enter this competition. The 20% discount can only be used for this product.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://traineatgain.com/?p=3169
4. Closing date for the first stage of entry will be the 15th of June 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
6.1. In order to enter the competition and claim their 20% discount, entrants must submit their name, age, before picture and e-mail address by the 15th of June 2014 and purchase the “TEG Ultimate Muscle Plan”
6.2. In order to claim their prize, entrants must submit an ‘after’ picture by the 5th of September 2014 as well as having already entered the competition by 15th of June 2014.
6.3. The prize will consist of: one free copy of “TEG Ultimate Cutting Plan”.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Every entrant who submits both a before and after picture agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.