The Reverse Grip Curl is an upper body exercise that primarily targets the biceps but also works the forearms. This is an isolation exercise which is well suited to beginner lifters.
- If you don’t have an EZ bar, use a straight bar instead (EZ bar is better for your wrists).
- If your hands slip on the bar, try using chalk.
- Stand holding an EZ bar with your hands shoulder-width apart and palms facing down.
- Curl the bar up as far as you can whilst keeping your elbows by your sides.
- Control the weight and avoid swinging or cheating using momentum.