It’s really easy to follow a programme for a few weeks, only to think you’ve not seen any changes in the mirror. I’ve been there, and it’s not a nice feeling, homeslice!
However, nine times out of ten this is actually bullshit. Because you see yourself every single day, it’s easy to miss the small changes that are happening to your body.
By creating your own progress photos, you’ll truly be able to see how far you’ve come, and this will help keep you motivated for the next week ahead.
Check out the simple guide below and get started making your own progress photos to be proud of.
Note: This guide was created on an iPhone, but it should be very similar on an Android phone (just download “Layout” from the Google Play store instead).
Step 1: Install “Layout”
- Open App Store (or Google Play store on Android)
- Search for “Layout from Instagram”
- Click “Get” or “Install”
- Enter your password if prompted
- Wait for the app to download
- Click Open
- Watch the quick intro video
Step 2: Start creating your progress photo
- In the Layout app, click “Get Started”
- Click “OK” to allow Layout access to your photos
- Select your initial progress photo (from when you started with TeamTEG)
- Select the vertical side-by-side layout from the top
- Click on the photo on the right
- Click “Replace”
- Select most recent progress photo (from the same angle if possible)
- Hit “Done” in the top right
Step 3: Editing and saving your progress photo
- Pinch and drag the photos to match the size of the photo on the left to the photo on the right
- Hit “Done” then “Save” in the top right of the screen
- Now the photo should be saved to your camera roll
- You can now put it on Facebook or email it to us