Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past year, you’ve probably heard of the beltsander brownie by now.
If not, here’s a quick explanation…
It’s basically a protein brownie, but what makes it special is that is EASY!
Yes! Easy with a capital E — it’s that quick and simple to make.
As for the name, that comes from @the_beltsander (Instagram) who’s widely acknowledged as the brains behind this recipe. As with all good products however, the name has now become a term for all simple protein brownies — joining the likes of biro, hoover and sellotape!
What makes this version so special is that it uses just four ingredients and it takes just a couple of minutes to make.
Anyway, I’m sure you’re keen to get baking, especially since it’s faster to make them than this is to read!
PS: If you want more insanely easy (but healthy) recipes like this one, make sure you download our Free Recipe Pack.
Macros*: Calories 161 kcal, Protein 19g, Carbs 3g, Fat 8g
- 20g chocolate protein powder (2/3rds of a normal scoop)
- 10g cocoa powder (1/3rd of a normal scoop)
- 1 square 90% dark choc, broken into bits
- Splash unsweetened almond milk
- Simply combine the ingredients in a small microwaveable bowl and mix (add just enough almond milk to stop it being dry).
- Microwave for 30-50 seconds depending on how gooey you want it, and voila! A warm gooey chocolate beltsander brownie!