These are the easiest protein pancakes ever! You can smash out a whole load of them in 5-10 minutes if you’re speedy!
They’ve got great balanced macros and use ingredients that most people will find in the cupboard.
Makes: 6 pancakes
Macros: Calories 215, Protein 24.5g, Carbs 15g, Fat 6g
- 2 medium-large eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 scoops (40g) vanilla whey protein
- Coconut oil for frying
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth. If you don’t have a blender, mash the bananas using a fork, whisk the eggs in a bowl and combine with the whey and mix together.
- Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Pour a dollop of the batter mix into the pan and quickly tilt and rotate the pan to make sure it covers the pan in a nice thin layer.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the edges just start to turn golden and bubbles begin to form in the pancake – this means it’s ready to flip.
- Use a large spatula to flip the pancake and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process until all the batter is used up.
- Top with anything you like! Bacon, blueberries and honey are one of our favourites, or use berries and stevia as pictured here.
*Note: Macros are given for three pancakes assuming this recipe makes 6 pancakes in total.